I’m so pleased that spring is here and I’m looking forward to seeing lots of Easter and spring themed bakes this month – of course Treat Petite is now themeless so Anything Goes! March’s Treat Petite Round Up is over Cakeyboi so please do check out the amazing recipes from all of the bloggers that took part.
Enter anything you like, just remember the Treat Petite rules below…
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No cakes, puddings, whole loaves – you get the idea… here are those all-important rules:
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current month’s post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #TreatPetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from Cakeyboi)
8. Only 2 entries per blogger per month
9. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!