If you haven’t checked out July’s Round Up over on Cakeyboi yet, please have a look. The theme was Summertime Special and there were some superb summery entries.
This month’s theme is… ‘The Great British Bake Off’. My favourite show is back this week and so this month we’re looking for anything that has been made by the contestants on GBBO before, of course for any larger bakes they must receive the ‘Treat Petite treatment’! If you’re stuck for ideas check out my GBBO Challenge pages where I’ve made things off the show for the past 3 years.
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No cakes, puddings, whole loaves – you get the idea…here are those all-important rules:
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current month’s post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from Cakeyboi)
8. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!