Welcome to Treat Petite August 2017!
Thank you to everyone that linked up in July! There were some really tasty looking treats, from chocolate goodies to summery fruity bakes, read on to find out more and scroll to the bottom of the post for this month’s link up! Don’t forget to give the blog’s featured some comment love and social media sharing if you like or make any of the recipes featured!
White Chocolate & Almond Blondies with Raspberries by Jo’s Kitchen Larder, Avocado Raspberry Lime Muffins by Everyday Healthy Recipes, White Chocolate Butterscotch Blondies by Country Cottage Bakes and Chocolate Sesame Sandwich Cookies by Green Gourmet Giraffe.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten Free) by The Gluten Free Alchemist, Chocolate & Mint Whoopie Pies (Gluten Free) by The Gluten Free Alchemist, Coffee Cupcakes by Caroline Makes, Boozy Brownies by Caroline Makes, and Courgette Brownies by Allotment 2 Kitchen.
Now for August’s link up! Enter anything you like, just remember the Treat Petite rules below…
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No whole cakes, puddings, loaves – you get the idea… Both sweet and savoury treats are accepted, as well as no-bakes such as individual cheesecakes, or ice lollies for example.
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of this page by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to The Baking Explorer
3. Follow The Baking Explorer on Google+, if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #TreatPetite and mention @BakingExplorer and @MrCakeyboi (Cakeyboi will still retweet any #TreatPetite tweets he’s mentioned in!)
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (The Baking Explorer will add all entries to the board – please include pinnable images in your post)
8. Only 2 entries per blogger per month
9. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
I will share all linked up treats on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter. I’ll also leave comments on all blog posts and like on Instagram (please tag me – @thebakingexplorer) as well as regramming some posts.