Thank you to everyone who took part in last month’s theme of ‘Healthy Treats‘! It definitely cheered up our January to see the tasty yet healthier treats you came up with!
This month’s theme is… ‘Love Is In The Air’. That means anything made for the one you love, for Valentine’s Day, or anything involving hearts, red, pink and typical ‘love’ themes. Or if you’re single and you want to make something you love to eat!
Here are those all important rules:
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current month’s post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting this month
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from Cakeyboi)
Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!