Happy New Year everyone! December’s Round Up is up over on Cakeyboi. The theme was Red & Green (aka Christmas), check out the post for the superbly festive entries! Cakeyboi is having a brief hiatus from blogging for the next few months, but don’t worry Treat Petite will continue!
This month’s theme is… Fruit & Veg. So anything you make that includes fruits or vegetables is suitable, January is all about being more healthy after all, so why not get part of your 5 a day in a cake?!
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No cakes, puddings, whole loaves – you get the idea…here are those all-important rules:
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current month’s post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #TreatPetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from Cakeyboi)
8. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!