Welcome to Treat Petite July 2017!
First, a quick update. I’ve decided to change the format of the Treat Petite round ups and link ups going forward. There used to be one post at the start of the month with the link up, then another post at the end of the month with the round up. I will now just be doing one post at the start of each month which will include both the current link up and last month’s round up.
As always, a huge thank you to everyone that linked up in June! There were some absolutely scrumptious looking treats, read on to find out more and scroll to the bottom of the post for this month’s link up! Don’t forget to give the blog’s some love via social media if you like or make any of the recipes featured.
Strawberry Cupcakes with Chocolate Drizzle by Only Crumbs Remain, Carrot & Walnut Scones with Skyr by Everyday Healthy Recipes, Rum & Raisin Cupcakes by Tin & Thyme, Savoury Cherry Tomato, Paprika & Mozzarella Muffins by Allotment 2 Kitchen and Ginger Chilli Biscuits by Lost In Food.
Coffee & Walnut Chocolate Brownies by Only Crumbs Remain, Popcorn Bites flavoured with Coriander, Horseradish & Lime by Proper Foodie, Asparagus & Parma Ham Twists with Pesto by Jo’s Kitchen Larder, Northern Irish Fifteens by Elsa Eats and Coconut Flour & Coconut Blossom Syrup Fudge by Alloment 2 Kitchen.
Strawberry Chocolate Banana Muffins by Searching for Spice, Unicorn Millionaire’s Shortbread by The Baking Explorer, Mango Cheesecake Bites by Everyday Healthy Recipes, Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes by RupEats and Sundried Tomato & Basil Turkey Rolls by Jo’s Kitchen Larder.
Now for July’s link up! Enter anything you like, just remember the Treat Petite rules below…
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No whole cakes, puddings, loaves – you get the idea… Both sweet and savoury bakes are accepted, as well as no-bakes such as individual cheesecakes, or ice lollies.
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of this page by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to The Baking Explorer
3. Follow The Baking Explorer on Google+, if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #TreatPetite and mention @BakingExplorer and @MrCakeyboi (Cakeyboi will still retweet any #TreatPetite tweets he’s mentioned in!)
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (The Baking Explorer will add all entries to the board)
8. Only 2 entries per blogger per month
9. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
I will share all linked up treats on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter. I’ll also leave comments on all blog posts and like on Instagram (please tag me – @thebakingexplorer) as well as regramming some posts.