If you haven’t already, don’t forget to check out June’s Round Up over on Cakeyboi, the theme was Fit For A Queen, and the entries certainly were!
This month’s theme is… Anything Goes! We’re going to make the Treat Petite challenge theme less for the forseeable future, so you can enter anything you like. However we’d still love to see seasonal treats at certain times of year like Halloween for example. Just remember the Treat Petite rules below…
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No cakes, puddings, whole loaves – you get the idea… here are those all-important rules:
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current month’s post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #TreatPetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from Cakeyboi)
8. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!