I’ve got a bit of an announcement to make this month – Cakeyboi is taking a long term break from blogging to focus on his lovely new home and husband, so I’m going to be looking after Treat Petite solo for now. If you would like to guest host this link up for one month please get in touch! I’m working on a new logo for the link up so look out for it (hopefully) next month!
April’s Treat Petite Round Up is now live so check it out for delicious treats and lots of yummy Easter recipes to save for next year!
Enter anything you like, just remember the Treat Petite rules below…
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No cakes, puddings, whole loaves – you get the idea… here are those all-important rules:
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current
month’s post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to The Baking Explorer
3. Follow The Baking Explorer on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #TreatPetite and mention @BakingExplorer and @MrCakeyboi (Cakeyboi will still retweet any #TreatPetite tweets he’s mentioned in!)
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (The Baking Explorer will add all entries to the board)
8. Only 2 entries per blogger per month
9. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!