Welcome to Treat Petite November 2017!
Thank you to everyone that linked up in October! There were some seriously spooky treats for Halloween, and lots of signs of Autumn’s arrival like pumpkin recipes and bonfire night treats. Don’t forget to give the blog’s featured some comment love and social media sharing if you like or make any of the recipes featured!
Pumpkin & Cinnamon Muffins with Plum Jam by Jo’s Kitchen Larder, Cheat’s Version Portuguese Custard Tarts by The Crazy Kitchen, Ginger Spiced Pumpkin Muffins by Proper Foodie and Red Bean & Pineapple Mochi Rice Cakes by Lili’s Cakes.
Les Patiences Fraxinoises Biscuits by As Strong As Soup, Baked Doughnuts by Green Gourmet Giraffe, Gelatin Free Coconut Water Jelly by Cooking With Smile and Mini No Bake Lemon Cheesecakes by Caroline Makes.
Now for November’s link up! Enter anything you like, just remember the Treat Petite rules below…
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No whole cakes, loaves, large pies or tarts – you get the idea… Both sweet and savoury treats are accepted, as well as no-bakes such as individual cheesecakes, or ice lollies for example.
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of this page by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to The Baking Explorer
3. Follow The Baking Explorer on Google+, if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #TreatPetite and mention @BakingExplorer and @MrCakeyboi (Cakeyboi will still retweet any #TreatPetite tweets he’s mentioned in!)
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (The Baking Explorer will add all entries to the board – please include pinnable images in your post)
8. Only 2 entries per blogger per month
9. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
I will share all linked up treats on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram Stories and Twitter. I’ll also leave comments on all blog posts and like on Instagram (please tag me so I can do this – @thebakingexplorer) as well as regramming some posts.