Welcome to Treat Petite October 2017!
Thank you to everyone that linked up in September! There were several Great British Bake Off inspired bakes, four different delicious versions of sandwich biscuits, and you can tell Autumn is coming as blackberries and plums featured too. Don’t forget to give the blog’s featured some comment love and social media sharing if you like or make any of the recipes featured!
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies by Only Crumbs Remain, Peanut Butter & Nutella Sandwich Cookies by The Crazy Kitchen, Chocolate & Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies by Curly’s Cooking and Almond & Vanilla Viennese Whirls (Gluten Free & Vegan) by Peachicks Bakery.
Snickers Cupcakes by Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen, Salted Peanuts & Peanut Butter Millionaire’s Shortbread by Jo’s Kitchen Larder, Spiced Plum Vegan Flapjacks by me, Blackberry & Pear Cupcakes by Only Crumbs Remain and Blackberry Prune Squares by Everyday Healthy Recipes.
Cardamom, Orange & Cinnamon Teacakes by The Crazy Kitchen, Whisky Truffles by Tin & Thyme, Chocolate & Raspberry Chickpea Brownies by the Flourishing Pantry, Caramel Cupcakes with a Hidden Centre by Caroline Makes… and Angel Fish Cookies by Mummy Mishaps.
Now for October’s link up! Enter anything you like, just remember the Treat Petite rules below…
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No whole cakes, puddings, loaves – you get the idea… Both sweet and savoury treats are accepted, as well as no-bakes such as individual cheesecakes, or ice lollies for example.
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of this page by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to The Baking Explorer
3. Follow The Baking Explorer on Google+, if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #TreatPetite and mention @BakingExplorer and @MrCakeyboi (Cakeyboi will still retweet any #TreatPetite tweets he’s mentioned in!)
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (The Baking Explorer will add all entries to the board – please include pinnable images in your post)
8. Only 2 entries per blogger per month
9. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
I will share all linked up treats on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram Stories and Twitter. I’ll also leave comments on all blog posts and like on Instagram (please tag me so I can do this – @thebakingexplorer) as well as regramming some posts.