Welcome to Treat Petite September 2017!
Thank you to everyone that linked up in August! Everything looked so yummy and beautifully presented. There were several ways to use up leftovers and allotment gluts too, read on to find out more and scroll to the bottom of the post for this month’s link up! Don’t forget to give the blog’s featured some comment love and social media sharing if you like or make any of the recipes featured!
Black Forest Ice Cream Styled Cupcakes by Only Crumbs Remain, Courgette, Popped Black Bean & Feta Muffins by Allotment 2 Kitchen, Earl Grey Tea, Lemon & Lavender Chiffon Mini Cakes by Lili’s Cakes and Mille’s Jammy Shortbread Crumble Cups by Peachick’s Bakery.
Beetroot Cornmeal Muffins with Green Olives by Everyday Healthy Recipes, Cacao Courgette Breakfast Cake by The Gluten Free Alchemist, Blackberry Oaty Traybake by BakingQueen74 and Tweed Squares by Lost In Food.
Soft Bake Cookies with Dairy Milk Chocolate Chunks by Proper Foodie, Courgette ‘Meat’balls by Allotment 2 Kitchen, Chocolate Wheetabix Squares by Mummy Mishaps, Triple Chocolate Orange Pinwheel Cookies by Only Crumbs Remain and Cinnamon Coconut Chocolate Crunch by Tin & Thyme.
Now for September’s link up! Enter anything you like, just remember the Treat Petite rules below…
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No whole cakes, puddings, loaves – you get the idea… Both sweet and savoury treats are accepted, as well as no-bakes such as individual cheesecakes, or ice lollies for example.
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of this page by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to The Baking Explorer
3. Follow The Baking Explorer on Google+, if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #TreatPetite and mention @BakingExplorer and @MrCakeyboi (Cakeyboi will still retweet any #TreatPetite tweets he’s mentioned in!)
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (The Baking Explorer will add all entries to the board – please include pinnable images in your post)
8. Only 2 entries per blogger per month
9. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
I will share all linked up treats on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram Stories and Twitter. I’ll also leave comments on all blog posts and like on Instagram (please tag me so I can do this – @thebakingexplorer) as well as regramming some posts.