Ever since the success of my Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge, I thought it was about time I did another fudge recipe. I had Maltesers and Malteser Teasers in my baking cupboard, so Maltesers Fudge was an easy choice! It's mostly made with milk chocolate, but I added some dark chocolate in there too so it wasn't overly sweet. And I packed it full of Malteser goodness! Plus it's so easy to make, just a bit of melting, a bit of stirring, then assemble it and pop it in the fridge to set - so simple that anyone could do it!
Step by step...
I started by putting the condensed milk, dark chocolate and milk chocolate into a pan on a low heat. I let it melt, then stirred it together. Then I took it off the heat and beat in the icing sugar. I’d lined a 8″ square pan with baking paper, and I put half of the fudge mixture into the bottom.
I dotted Maltesers and Malteser Teasers all over it. Then I put the rest of the fudge mixture on top and added more Maltesers and Malteser Teasers, some of them cut in half, all over the top. It went in the fridge to set, which took 3-4 hours. Then using a sharp knife, I sliced it up into bite size pieces.
Recommended equipment & ingredients*
|8" Square tin||Mixing bowls||Sieve|
|Kitchen scales||Malteser Teasers|
*I earn a small amount of money if you buy the products after clicking on the links. You will not be charged anything extra for this. Thank you for supporting The Baking Explorer!
Oh my gosh the Maltesers Fudge was so addictive! It's just the right balance of chocolate flavour and the crunchy bits of Maltesers and Malteser Teasers running throughout it are so yummy! I absolutely loved it and even my boyfriend who isn't a big chocolate fan, said he could've devoured the lot!
More Malteser recipes...
|Malteser Teaser Cupcakes||Maltesers Rocky Road||No Bake Maltesers Cheesecake|
- 300 g Milk Chocolate
- 100 g Dark Chocolate
- 397 g Can of condensed milk
- 130 g Icing sugar sifted
- 180 g Maltesers
- 15 Malteser Teasers cut half of them in half
- Butter or baking spread for greasing the tin
- Line a 8" square tin with greaseproof paper. I grease the tin first with a little butter to help the paper stick to it
- Put the condensed milk, dark chocolate and milk chocolate in a pan and melt together on a low heat, stirring together as it melts
- Once it's fully melted and combined, take the pan off the heat and stir in the icing sugar
- Put half of the mixture into the tin and press some of the Maltesers and Malteser Teasers all over it
- Put the rest of the fudge mixture over the top, then add more Maltesers and Malteser Teasers all over the top, some cut in half
- Put in the fridge overnight, or for 3-4 hours to set
- Remove from the tin and slice into pieces. Store in the fridge for a firmer texture, or in a cool place for a softer texture
- If you store the fudge in an airtight container it can be kept for 1 - 2 weeks, and up to 3 weeks in the fridge
NB. This post is NOT in anyway sponsored by Maltesers - I just love their product!
If you like this, check out more of my Fudge recipes!
Pin for later!