This Strawberry Fudge is an easy no boil recipe that's made with a base of white chocolate. I've added strawberry flavouring and freeze dried strawberries for the strawberry element. It's basically impossible to get fresh strawberries to work in this kind of recipe, so I had to settle for flavouring. However, freeze dried strawberries are real strawberries and they also provide an intense hit of strawberry flavour! Plus, they look so pretty sprinkled on top of the fudge. I also coloured the fudge pink with some food colouring to make it look extra pretty. This would be such a cute gift for Mother's Day or Valentine's Day!
How to make Strawberry Fudge
In a pan on a low heat, melt the white chocolate and condensed milk together. Then stir in the sieved icing sugar, pink food colouring and strawberry flavouring.
Pour the mixture into a lined tin and sprinkle the freeze dried strawberries on top. Then put it in the fridge to set overnight.
Tips for making the Strawberry Fudge:
- The strawberry flavouring I used was by a brand called LorAnn. There are lots of different strawberry flavouring available so different brands will have varied strengths, so please read the instructions to find out how much to add to the mixture. Or add a little, then taste the fudge mixture and add more if needed.
- If you can't get hold of strawberry flavouring, you can add extra freeze dried strawberries and stir them throught the fudge.
- The pink food colouring is not essential, but it does look pretty!
Recommended equipment & ingredients*
- 8" Square tin
- Mixing bowls
- Kitchen scales
- Freeze dried strawberries
- Pink food colouring
- Strawberry extract
*I earn a small amount of money if you buy the products after clicking on the links. You will not be charged anything extra for this. Thank you for supporting The Baking Explorer!
More strawberry recipes
- 550 g White chocolate
- 397 g Condensed milk
- 100 g Icing sugar
- Pink food colouring
- Strawberry flavouring I used LorAnn
- 18 g Freeze dried strawberry pieces
- Line a 8" square tin with greaseproof paper. I grease the tin first with a little butter to help the paper stick to it
- Put the condensed milk and white chocolate in a pan and melt together on a low heat, stirring together as it melts
- Once it's fully melted and combined, take the pan off the heat and stir in the icing sugar, pink food colouring and strawberry flavouring
- NOTE: I used 7 drops of LorAnn strawberry flavouring, please check the instructions on the flavouring you are using for how much you need to add. You can also add a bit and stir it in, then taste the mixture to see if more is needed or not
- Pour the fudge mixture into the tin and smooth it out to an even layer
- Sprinkle over the freeze dried strawberry pieces, very gently press them into the fudge with your hand
- Put in the fridge overnight, or for 3-4 hours to set
- Remove from the tin and slice into pieces to serve. Store in the fridge for 2-3 weeks