So I already have a couple of fudge recipes on my blog, but this Terry's Chocolate Orange Fudge has to be my favourite so far! It's definitely the fudge I've eaten the most of! It's another easy no boil fudge recipe, which is a technique I absolutely love as it makes life so much easier. Just a bit of melting, some stirring, and then leave it to set and bam - delicious fudge! As we're approaching Christmas I thought Terry's Chocolate Orange Fudge was the perfect flavour for the holiday season. This fudge would make a great gift for family and friends, or an even greater gift to yourself!
For the full recipe with measurements, head to the recipe card at the end of this post.
How to make Terry's Chocolate Orange Fudge
Start by melting the chocolate and condensed milk together in a pan on a low heat. Remove from the heat and stir in the sieved icing sugar. Pour half of the fudge mixture into a lined tin. Cover it with Terry's Chocolate Orange pieces. Add the rest of the fudge mixture on top. Then add blobs of the melted orange coloured white chocolate, and use a cocktail stick to swirl it around.
Then pack the top with more Terry's Chocolate Orange pieces and sprinkles too. Then put it into the fridge to set.
What size tin do you need for this recipe?
I use an 8" square tin for this recipe as the fudge divides nicely into 36 pieces and they have a nice thickness to them. You can use a different sized tin, but remember that a bigger tin will result in thinner chunks of fudge and a smaller tin will create thicker chunks.
How long does the fudge last for?
This fudge will keep for 2-3 weeks and it must be stored in the fridge.
Can the fudge be frozen?
Yes! Wrap it well in cling film, or store it in an airtight container or a freezer bag. It can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Recommended equipment & ingredients*
- 8" Square tin
- Mixing bowls
- Kitchen scales
- Orange food colouring
- Terry's Chocolate Orange
- Terry's Mini Choc Orange
*I earn a small amount of money if you buy the products after clicking on the links. You will not be charged anything extra for this. Thank you for supporting The Baking Explorer!
More chocolate orange recipes...
- Chocolate Orange Loaf Cake
- Chocolate Orange Cupcakes
- Vegan Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
- Chocolate Orange Biscotti
- Chocolate Orange Baked Donuts
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Cheesecake (No Bake)
- Chocolate Orange Brownies
- Chocolate Orange Pancakes
- Chocolate Orange Cake
- Chocolate Orange Custard Tart
- Chocolate Orange Cookies
- Chocolate Orange Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Chocolate Orange Drip Cake
- Chocolate Orange Rocky Road
- Chocolate Orange Traybake Cake
Terry's Chocolate Orange Fudge
For the fudge
- 300 g Milk Chocolate
- 100 g Dark Chocolate
- 397 g Can of condensed milk
- 130 g Icing sugar sifted
- 1 Terry's Chocolate Orange
- 125 g Bag of Terry's Chocolate Orange Minis
- White chocolate optional
- Orange food colouring optional
- Orange sprinkles optional
- Line a 8" square tin with greaseproof paper. I grease the tin first with a little butter to help the paper stick to it
- Put the condensed milk, dark chocolate and milk chocolate in a pan and melt together on a low heat, stirring together as it melts
- Once it's fully melted and combined, take the pan off the heat and stir in the icing sugar
- Put half of the mixture into the tin and press some of the Terry's Chocolate Orange pieces into it
- Put the rest of the fudge mixture over the top,
- Melt the white chocolate and colour it bright orange with the food colouring. Add blobs to the top of the fudge and use a cocktail stick to swirl it around
- Then add the rest of the Terry's Chocolate Orange pieces on top, breaking them in half if needed and pressing them in, also add as many Mini Terry's Chocolate Orange pieces as you can fit!
- Add some sprinkles if you like, then put in the fridge overnight, or for 3-4 hours to set
- Remove from the tin and slice into pieces to serve. Store in the fridge for 2-3 weeks
If you like this, check out more of my Fudge recipes!
NB. This post is NOT in anyway sponsored by Terry's - I just love their product!