So I already have a couple of fudge recipes on my blog, but this Terry's Chocolate Orange Fudge has to be my favourite so far! It's definitely the fudge I've eaten the most of! It's another easy no boil fudge recipe, which is a technique I absolutely love as it makes life so much easier. Just a bit of melting, some stirring, and then leave it to set and bam - delicious fudge! As we're approaching Christmas I thought Terry's Chocolate Orange Fudge was the perfect flavour for the holiday season. This fudge would make a great gift for family and friends, or an even greater gift to yourself!
How to make Terry's Chocolate Orange Fudge...
I started my melting the chocolate and condensed milk together in a pan on a low heat.
Then I stirred in the icing sugar and poured half of the fudge mixture into the lined tin. I covered it with Terry's Chocolate Orange pieces. I added the rest of the fudge mixture on top. Then I added blobs of the melted and coloured white chocolate, and used a cocktail stick to swirl it around.
Then I packed the top with more Terry's Chocolate Orange pieces, and as many mini Terry's Chocolate Orange pieces as I could fit! I also added some orange sprinkles I had in the cupboard, just for fun! Then it went into the fridge to set.
Damn this Terry's Chocolate Orange Fudge was GOOD! I ate so much of it and so did my partner! I think I might have to make it again soon!
If you can bare to let this out of your house, then the Terry's Chocolate Orange Fudge would make a fantastic gift for family and friends!
Recommended equipment & ingredients*
|8" Square tin||Mixing bowls||Orange food colouring|
|Kitchen scales||Terry's Chocolate Orange||Terry's Mini Choc Orange|
*I earn a small amount of money if you buy the products after clicking on the links. You will not be charged anything extra for this. Thank you for supporting The Baking Explorer!
More chocolate orange recipes...
Terry's Chocolate Orange Fudge
For the fudge
- 300 g Milk Chocolate
- 100 g Dark Chocolate
- 397 g Can of condensed milk
- 130 g Icing sugar sifted
- 1 Terry's Chocolate Orange
- 125 g Bag of Terry's Chocolate Orange Minis
- White chocolate optional
- Orange food colouring optional
- Orange sprinkles optional
- Line a 8" square tin with greaseproof paper. I grease the tin first with a little butter to help the paper stick to it
- Put the condensed milk, dark chocolate and milk chocolate in a pan and melt together on a low heat, stirring together as it melts
- Once it's fully melted and combined, take the pan off the heat and stir in the icing sugar
- Put half of the mixture into the tin and press some of the Terry's Chocolate Orange pieces into it
- Put the rest of the fudge mixture over the top,
- Melt the white chocolate and colour it bright orange with the food colouring. Add blobs to the top of the fudge and use a cocktail stick to swirl it around
- Then add the rest of the Terry's Chocolate Orange pieces on top, breaking them in half if needed and pressing them in, also add as many Mini Terry's Chocolate Orange pieces as you can fit!
- Add some sprinkles if you like, then put in the fridge overnight, or for 3-4 hours to set
- Remove from the tin and slice into pieces. Store in the fridge for a firmer texture, or in a cool place for a softer texture
- If you store the fudge in an airtight container it can be kept for 1 - 2 weeks, and up to 3 weeks in the fridge
NB. This post is NOT in anyway sponsored by Terry's - I just love their product!
If you like this, check out more of my Fudge recipes!
Pin for later!