I love to bake and create new recipes with Nutella and it seems you do to! It is one of the most popular ingredients on my blog! So to add to my ever growing list of Nutella recipes, I have created this Nutella Bueno Cheesecake for you to enjoy. I've made sure there's plenty of Nutella in the cheesecake filling so the flavour really comes through, then I've drizzled pure Nutella on top, followed by whipped cream and finally some yummy Kinder Bueno chocolates!
It's also a really easy no bake recipe too, so if you've made any of my other no bake cheesecakes before then you'll know how simple this is. And if you haven't made one yet, then give this one a try and find out!
How to make Nutella Bueno Cheesecake...
To make the base I used my food processor to whizz up the biscuits into crumbs. I mixed in the melted butter and pressed the mixture into the bottom of a 23cm springform tin. I put it in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
For the cheesecake filling I used my electric hand whisk to mix together the cream cheese, Nutella and icing sugar. Once it was smooth with no lumps I added the double cream and whisked until it was very thick and held it’s shape. Then I smoothed the mixture into the tin on top of the biscuit base and put it in the fridge overnight to set.
The next day I removed it from the tin, and warmed the Nutella in the microwave. Then I piped it all over the cheesecake.
Then I whipped up the double cream with the icing sugar and vanilla, and piped it all around the edges of the cheesecake. To decorate, I placed the Kinder Bueno chocolates around the cheesecake on top of the whipped cream. I added some sprinkles too!
How do I make sure the cheesecake sets?
When you’re mixing the filling, you want it to get to a stage where you can scoop some up with your spatula or spoon and you have to give it a tap on the side of the bowl or slight flick of the wrist to get the mixture off the spoon. If it’s sloppy and slides right off the spoon without any encouragement needed, then you need to mix it more. Always use an electric mixer for best results. It’s also very important to use full fat cream cheese and double cream (heavy cream), as any low fat versions will affect the setting of the cheesecake. I always set my cheesecake overnight in the fridge, I’d suggest a minimum of 4 hours.
How do you remove a no bake cheesecake from the tin?
To see step by step photos and a video showing you how to remove a no bake cheesecake from the tin, as well as the answers to lots of other common no bake cheesecake questions, check out my How to make a No Bake Cheesecake guide!
Recommended Equipment and Ingredients*
- 23cm Springform tin
- Electric hand mixer
- Food processor
- Wilton 2D Piping nozzle
- Nutella spread
- Piping bags
- Kinder Bueno
- Chocolate sprinkles
*I earn a small amount of money if you buy the products after clicking on the links. You will not be charged anything extra for this. Thank you for supporting The Baking Explorer!
More Nutella recipes...
- Nutella Bueno Loaf Cake
- Nutella Meringue Roulade
- Nutella, Banana & Marshmallow Tart
- Nutella Baked Donuts
- Raspberry & Nutella Bread Rolls
- Nutella Kinder Bueno Brownies
- Nutella Cheesecake Blondies
- Nutella Bueno Cupcakes
- Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- Cherry & Nutella Chocolate Cake
- Nutella Popcorn
- Nutella Cake
- Nutella Popsicles
- Kinder Bueno Cookie Pie
- Kinder Bueno Cookies
Nutella Bueno Cheesecake (No Bake)
For the biscuit base
- 300 g Digestive Biscuits
- 125 g Butter or baking spread melted
For the cheesecake filling
- 600 g Full fat cream cheese
- 125 g Icing sugar
- 300 g Nutella
- 300 ml Double cream
For the decoration
- 300 ml Double cream
- 1 tbsp Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 75 g Nutella
- Kinder Bueno chocolates
- Sprinkles/Chopped hazelnuts optional
- To make the base use a food processor to whizz up the biscuits into crumbs, or bash them with a rolling pin in a bowl
- Mix in the melted butter and press the mixture into the bottom of a 23cm springform tin. Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes to set
- For the cheesecake filling use a food mixer with a whisk attachment or an electric hand whisk to mix together the cream cheese, Nutella and icing sugar until smooth with no lumps
- Add the double cream and whisk until it is very thick and holds it's shape
- Smooth the mixture into the tin on top of the biscuit base, then put it in the fridge overnight, or for at least 4 hours, to set
- Remove from the tin and put on your serving plate. Smooth the sides with a butter knife to create a neater finish
- To decorate, warm the Nutella for 30-45 seconds in the microwave and pipe or drizzle it all over the cheesecake
- Then whip up the double cream with the icing sugar and vanilla, and pipe it all around the edges of the cheesecake
- Place the Kinder Bueno chocolates on top of the cream, then add some sprinkles or chopped hazelnuts if you like
- Serve immediately, store any leftovers in the fridge and eat within 2 days
If you like this, check out more of my Cheesecake recipes!
NB. this post is NOT sponsored by Nutella – I just love their product!