These Nutella Popsicles are the perfect frozen treat for Nutella fans! If you want to cool down on a hot day, these Nutella ice lollies are a delicious chocolatey way to enjoy Nutella when the sun is shining. Not only are they super easy and quick to make, but they only have three ingredients - and one of those is optional so they could have only two ingredients instead!
How to make Nutella Popsicles
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Nutella, milk and double cream. Pour into a jug through a sieve. Then pour into a popsicle mould, add the sticks and place in the freezer.
How many popsicles does this recipe make?
It depends on the size of your popsicle mould. I have the Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker and this recipe makes exactly 6 popsicles in that. Don't worry if you have leftover mixture, store it in the fridge in an airtight container. Then when the lollies in the mould are frozen, remove them and store them in a container or freezer bag. Then pour the leftover mixture into the mould and freeze. Or, you can just drink the leftover mixture - I won't judge!
How long do the popsicles last for?
Technically, you can keep them in the freezer for 3 months. But I very much doubt they will last that long!
Can you make the popsicles without a lolly mould?
You could use empty and washed out yoghurt pots or disposable plastic cups. After pouring in the popsicle mixture, cover the pots with foil and spear the lolly stick through the foil. This will help the lolly sticks stay upright.
More tips for making the Nutella Popsicles:
- Sometimes the wooden lolly sticks can go a bit wonky if you put them in straight away. If you leave the popsicles in the freezer for around 60-90 minutes (the exact time depends on how cold your freezer is), then push the sticks in, they will stay more upright and straight
- This recipe works with other spreads (like Biscoff!!) too
- You could take these popsicles to the next level by drizzling or dipping them in chocolate!
- The double cream is optional, you can omit it or replace it with the same amount of milk
Recommended equipment & ingredients*
*I earn a small amount of money if you buy the products after clicking on the links. You will not be charged anything extra for this. Thank you for supporting The Baking Explorer!
More Nutella recipes...
- Nutella Bueno Cupcakes
- Nutella Bueno Loaf Cake
- Nutella Meringue Roulade
- Nutella, Banana & Marshmallow Tart
- Nutella Baked Donuts
- Raspberry & Nutella Bread Rolls
- Nutella Bueno Cheesecake (No Bake)
- Nutella Cheesecake Blondies
- Nutella Kinder Bueno Brownies
- Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- Cherry & Nutella Chocolate Cake
- Nutella Popcorn
- Nutella Cake
- 175 g Nutella
- 250 ml Milk
- 4 tbsp Double cream
- Add the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk together until fully combined
- Pour the mixture through a fine sieve into a jug. You don't have to sieve the mixture but it helps to make it smoother
- Pour the mixture in the popsicle/lolly mould
- You can add the lolly sticks straight away, or wait for an hour or so, then add them as this can help the sticks stay straighter
- Freeze for 4-6 hours
- To remove the lollies from the mould, run warm water over the mould and pull the popsicles out by their sticks
- Store them in an airtight container or a freezer bag in the freezer for 3 months
If you like this, check out more of my Dessert recipes!
I'm linking this recipe up with Cook Blog Share.