If you love Nutella (who doesn’t?!) then you are in for a treat with these Nutella Stuffed Cookies! They are delicious soft nutty chocolate cookies with pure Nutella running through the middle. So damn good! You’ll also only need 3 ingredients to make them – flour, eggs and Nutella (or any chocolate hazelnut spread). You don’t need to add extra sugar or fat because Nutella has those elements within in.
How to make Nutella Stuffed Cookies…
First I mixed together egg and Nutella until smooth.
Then I added plain flour and mixed until all of the white of the flour was gone and a smooth dough formed. I split the dough in half and then split into 10 small pieces, I rolled each small between my palms, then flattened it. I put it on a lined baking tray, and added a dollop of Nutella in the middle.
I made another disc of cookie dough and placed it on top, pressing down the edges with my fingertips. Then I baked the cookies for 10 minutes.
Let them cool and then bite right in! The Nutella Stuffed Cookies are soft and chewy in all the right places!
I made 3 batches of the Nutella Stuffed Cookies in a week because they are so damn good! They also freeze really well so you can stock up.
Recommended equipment & ingredients*
|Baking trays||Mixing bowls||Cooling rack|
|Kitchen scales||Nutella spread|
*I earn a small amount of money if you buy the products after clicking on the links. You will not be charged anything extra for this. Thank you for supporting The Baking Explorer!
More Nutella recipes…
For the cookie dough
- 280 g Nutella
- 1 Egg large
- 150 g Plain flour (all purpose flour)
For the cookie filling
- 100 g Nutella
- Pre-heat your oven to 160C Fan/180C/350F/Gas Mark 4, and line a few baking trays (or however many you own) with baking paper
- To make the cookie dough, mix the egg and the Nutella together
- Add the flour and mix until you can't see any flour anymore
- Divide the dough into two pieces, then split one of the pieces into 10
- Roll each of the small pieces into balls using your hands, then flatten into discs and place onto the baking paper
- Spoon about 1 tsp of Nutella on top of each cookie dough disc
- Then split the other piece of cookies dough into 10, roll into balls and flatten into discs as before, then place each disc over the first disc, covering the Nutella filling and pressing down around the edges to seal the filling in
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, allow to cool on the tray for at least 5 minutes, then move to a cooling rack to cool fully
- Store in an airtight container in a cool place and eat within 3 days
NB. This post is NOT sponsored by Nutella – I just love their product!
Thanks to MBakes for passing on this recipe to me!
If you like this, check out more of my Cookie & Biscuit recipes!
Pin for later!