I love a quick an easy dessert that can be made in advance, they’re so handy for dinner parties or even a casual gatherings with friends or family. I’ve created these Oreo Dessert Pots which are made with layers of crushed Oreos and Oreo cheesecake, then topped with whipped cream and more Oreos! It’s a super simple no bake recipe that you can assemble quickly, and it’s sure to go down well with any Oreo fan. Kids will love these Oreo Dessert Pots too, the crunchy biscuit and creamy cheesecake is such a tasty combination!
How to make Oreo Dessert Pots…
I started by mixing crushed Oreo biscuits with melted butter and put a layer of them into the bottom of my serving glasses.
To make the cheesecake I used my electric hand whisk to mix together the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract. Once it was smooth with no lumps I added the double cream and whisked until it was very thick and held it’s shape.
Then I stirred in some crushed Oreos.
I layered up the serving glasses with cheesecake, more Oreo biscuits and more cheesecake.
I decorated the Oreo Dessert Pots with a swirl of whipped cream, an Oreo biscuit and some crushed Oreo crumbs.
The Oreo Dessert Pots were so delicious and were an absolute hit with my friends and family! The creamy sweet cheesecake and crunchy chocolate biscuits go so well together in this treat that’s perfect for summer time.
Recommended equipment & ingredients*
|Serving glasses (250ml)||Mixing bowls||Cooling rack|
|Kitchen scales||Electric hand mixer||Food processor|
|Piping bags||Jem 1E Piping nozzle||Oreos|
*I earn a small amount of money if you buy the products after clicking on the links. You will not be charged anything extra for this. Thank you for supporting The Baking Explorer!
More Oreo recipes…
|Vegan Oreo Brownies||Vanilla Oreo Cupcakes||Cookies & Cream Oreo Drip Cake|
|Strawberry Oreo Cheesecake (No Bake)||Oreo Rocky Road|
Oreo Dessert Pots
For the oreo crumb layers
- 200 g Oreo biscuits crushed into crumbs
- 50 g Butter or baking spread melted
For the oreo cheesecake layers
- 420 g Full fat cream cheese
- 70 g Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 165 ml Double cream
- 40 g Oreo biscuits crushed into crumbs
For the topping and decoration
- 250 ml Double cream
- 1 tbsp Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 5 Oreo biscuits
- Use a food processor to turn the oreo biscuits into crumbs - or bash them in a bowl with the end of a rolling pin
- Make the oreo crumb layers by mixing the oreo crumbs and butter together in a bowl
- Then add a layer of the oreo crumbs to the bottom of your serving glasses - the glasses I used have a 250ml capacity - use a teaspoon to press the crumbs down to compact them
- For the cheesecake layers use a food mixer with a whisk attachment or an electric hand whisk to mix together the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract
- Once it is smooth with no lumps, add the double cream and whisk until it is very thick and holds it's shape
- Then fold in the oreo crumbs
- Use a piping bag to pipe a layer of the cheesecake over the crumbs, or use a spoon
- Add another layer of crumbs, then another layer of cheesecake
- Whip up the double cream with the icing sugar and the vanilla extract, and either pipe or spoon it on top
- Add an Oreo biscuit to each glass for decoration, crush up the remaining biscuit and sprinkle some crumbs over the whipped cream
- Serve immediately, store any leftovers in the fridge and eat within 2 days
NB. This post is NOT sponsored by Oreo – I just love their product!
If you like this, check out more of my Dessert recipes!
Pin for later!